- Holistic Goal-Oriented Initiatives
- Authoritatively Benchmark Markets
- Target Granular Infomediaries
- Interactively Adaptive Imperatives
- Harness Global Web-Readiness
- Incubate End-to-End Partnerships
- Uniquely Impact Premier Materials
- Deliver Dynamic Supply-Chains
- Maximize Value-Added Users
- Deliver Virtual Improvements
- Embrace World-Class Synergies
Sea Bass Tajine
- 2 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp each, cumin, coriander, paprika
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 splash of fish sauce
- 1 pound Sea Bass
The Web Guy
This is me.
The Central Scrutinizer
This is also me.
The Duke of Prunes
This is also me.
The Brain Police
Yup, me again.
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standards of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express creatively his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole.
It's tragic when people get serious about stuff. It's such an absurdity to take anything really seriously … I make an honest attempt not to take anything seriously ... I mean, what does it all mean when you get right down to it, what's the story here? Being alive is so weird.
OK, This part is serious (mostly)⇨ This is my sales pitch and it's pretty simple. If you're a small business or an individual who needs a Wordpress web site it shouldn't cost a lot of money. My rates are usually between $300 for a small site and $3000 for something elaborate and I always charge a fixed fee. Paying someone an hourly rate is a terrible idea, unless it's for simple edits to an existing site.
⇨ Websites also have recurring monthly or yearly fees but those shouldn't be more than five or six hundred bucks a year for a business or about half that for an individual.
⇨ That's it. If you think I can help or if you have questions, get in touch using the info below. A conversation doesn't cost anything.